Tuesday, December 4, 2018

Week 98: Two years? Where did it go?


Well people, its offical. This week marks the first of many lasts on the mission. 

Wednesdays,
Thursday,
Fridays
Saturdays,
Sunday's,
Real Prays,
Fast and testimony meetings,
District meetings,

     It didnt seem like much until I put it into typing. This week has been a pretty good week. Finding(tracking, and street contacting), are defiantly not my favorite forms of missionary work, but aside from cleaning the apartment, it is really the only responsibility  that I have, Oh other than member dinners! The high lights of my days lol

     I'm pretty excited for a Prays back in Tucson for once. I will be able to play ball! If I'm being honest that may be the only reason I am evenly remotely excited for that haha. But oh well, next play will be spent emailing and final trip preparations. So this is my last real pday! Ill try to live it the best i can.

The thing I'm looking forward to least is prolly coming home and now having normal Mondays... oh well welcome to the adult life right?!?

There was only really one highlight this week. Being that I had already finished my my plan a week early, my companion Elder Innskeep  still has to finish! No , that's not the highlight. Well, while walking to the library, we found Douglas! He wants to be baptized! Sadly since we are unable to teach, we had to pass him off. But we not only did our jobs, but we exceeded all expectations!

Other than that exchange, we didnt have much happen this week. When it comes to finding, there is not much more to say other than the fact that we walked... miles, and miles. On the bright side of that we prolly talked to well over 400 people! 

Unfortunately we were in able to watch the Christmas devo. We ended up having dinner during it.

My home coming talk is coming along about as fast as a snail on a glue trap. (Just made that up lol). But that pretty much explains that haha


I am so sorry I don't have much other to talk about.. 

This weeks message that I would like to share is found on lighttheworld.org 


I won't have it here, but you can copy and paste the link above.

The lighttheworld initiative, is something that all are welcome to participate in, this year, instead of an act of service they have a set of 4 videos.

Week one is light the world

Week two is light your community

Week three is light your family

And week for is light your faith

Each week it has something for us to do for each of the respective weeks. 

I just ask that as we enter this holiday stretch of the year that we remember the reason for the season, the very reason I decided to serve a mission. Jesus the very Christ. He gave all, so that we may be able to live with him and our Heavenly Father again. He is the Prince of Peace, our savior.  This Christmas is  also about spending the so very precious little time that we have, with our families. No matter how big our families are or how little. Make room for one more! Jesus Christ.   He should be a part of our everyday ordeals. So,

Will you strive to make our Savior and redeemer a part of your family,? Will you make  your relationship with him more personal? I will.  And I know you can to!

I love y'all, and can't wait to hear from you!

Love,  


   C.W. Dickinson

No comments:

Post a Comment

Week 99: Mission Accomplished!

First and foremost, I just want to let y'all know my flight into Central Wisconsin airport (CWA), is scheduled to land at about 3:50 o...