Wednesday, April 25, 2018

Week 68: Rough Week


This week was a little rough at times.  I had some allergy issues and didn’t feel very good for a day or two.  Then, I accidently knocked my tablet off of the counter and completely shattered the screen.  I had to email Mom & Dad to ask them to send my personal tablet to replace it.  Because I don’t have a tablet to type on, I have to use our phone to type out this week’s email.  Because itty bitty smart phone keyboards and big sausage fingers don’t work well together…this week’s email is going to be extremely short and sweet.

This week was a lot of service - as always. We had exchanges this week – they went alright. We did service during the exchanges, so that made them more enjoyable.  My favorite service this week was helping a ward member hang drywall.  It was a good experience. Also, we started helping the family who is hosting us build a chicken coop. S__ driving the tractor and we would unhook and re-hooking chains to haul all of the building materials all day long. We got a ton accomplished and we should be able to  finish it in about 2 weeks. I don't have much more to report on. I will be able to email today, but We are also going to Kartchner Caverns at 2:00.   The caverns are some really awesome caves that were voted the #1 tourist attraction in Arizona.  We managed to score some free tickets, lol.

Love Elder Connor W. Dickinson

No comments:

Post a Comment

Week 99: Mission Accomplished!

First and foremost, I just want to let y'all know my flight into Central Wisconsin airport (CWA), is scheduled to land at about 3:50 o...